Think about it this way. If your windows box tries to go to a web
site it will have to look the domain up in DNS. What happens if
DNS can't send the request back because you disabled the forwarding
of DNS requests? No DNS returns which means you shouldn't get to
any sites unless by ip address.  :)

Eric

* Jeff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [010617 23:42]: