It seems to be looking for an older version that what we have on 8.0.  Just a
suggestion, try finding the mandrake rpm equivalent on rpmfind.net or one
might be listed in the software manager if you configured an update or cooker
site (tho there will probably be other dependency problems with cooker).
-s

On Friday 17 August 2001 05:48 pm, you wrote:
> HI 2 EVERYONE,
> I finally got my Audio Galaxy Satellite to work thanks to those who helped
> me, so I thank all of U :)  However, now I want to install the latest
> version of XMMS (1.2.5) but when I run the " ./configure " command it gave
> me an eeror message. These R the last lines it gave me :
<snip>

Go to http://wwww.mandrakestore.com