I don't.

    Anyway, I'm contemplating on just buying a new hard drive to avoid
     this problem.
    I have business data on the drive....too off the edge for a risk.

    Will upgrading to 128MB be necessary if I DO run these large
    drives, 10GB probably?

    This system has a 500MHz Celeron so......
    Any good MOBO recommendations on the S370 class?
    One with good chip perf despite the lower bus.

www.edsamail.com

Go to http://wwww.mandrakestore.com