I'm starting my Xserver from runlevel 3, and it defaults to gnome, which
I don't want. I want to start with icewm, when I give the command
`starticewm' or `icewm' from the console at start I get an error message
along the lines need startup info for $SETDISPLAY, not exactly verbatim,
sorry.

Anyways I can start icewm as my window manager in gnome, but would
rather start up with it in place of gnome. I can't remember which
xconfig file to edit and what to edit it with to acheive this.

Suggestions/help?

--
Steve - Toronto ICQ 35454764