Hey all

I'm a linux user for about 3 days , and i'm having problems logging in

That screen that used to appear on startup , where u typein username & password, doesn't appear anymore. It stands on the prompt wif the pingu and Localhost Login:

i can't make it get to the desktop now , and when i shutdown/reboot it says Shutting down X Font server... [  FAILED  ]

At startup , it says something like Failed to load X default font 'fixed'

It was OK in a sec , and in the next reboot it happened , perhaps i messed something up , am a newbie wif linux.. any help on making me getting back to the cute desktop would be appreciated :)

Thanks in advance

Hugo

Do You Yahoo!?