Ok.. I checked w/ /sbin/lsmod... no OSS/free driver loaded...
PNP is off (turned it off long time ago when I was tyring freebsd).
and... my modules.conf:

         alias net-pf-4 ipx
         pre-install pcmcia_core CARDMGR_OPTS=-f /etc/rc.d/init.d/pcmcia start
         alias usb-interface usb-uhci
         alias scsi_hostadapter ide-scsi
         alias eth0 8139too

         alias sound emu10k1