on 9/7/01 8:51 AM, Tom Brinkman at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Well, I've already seen several replies to this, so you can see
> each individuals needs vary quite a bit.

For me many graphic design programs don't exist on Linux or aren't on par
with their Windows/Mac counterparts. I primarily use Linux for testing my
site's php, xml, etc locally. But I still need to revert to Windows when it
comes to the design end of my site.

> Another argument to make is why throw away something you already got
> stuck for?

Most computers come with Windows on CD. You can always reinstall if
necessary. I don't prefer dual booting if possible. I'd prefer to go
entirely one OS or the vmware/winforlin route.

Matt