Adrian,

Not sure if this will work for your box but worth a try. When booting
hold down any key. This should cause a keyboard error, as your BIOS
assumes there is a key stuck, etc. Usually the BIOS will then print
instructions to the screen on how to enter setup ('press 'F1' to enter
setup' or similar message). Good luck!

Anthony