LURKER again, the first thingy I would tell that other person is DO NOT use
the LIN4WIN or what ever it is called.  If WinBlows BSD then LINUX is DEAD
also, at least that has been my experience with that setup.  I tried that
and went to LILO as fast as I could re load.

My $00.02.3 worth.

At 05:47 PM 9/11/01, you wrote:

>Someone I am trying to help via email has installed Mandrake, one of the
>later versions, over his windoz.
>Now he has trouble cause it is evident he installed everything and he does
>not have enough memory. I think he mentioned 56meg but not sure.
>His big problem is StarOffice and the extreme slow bootup and action
>overall.
>
>He did manage to send me what his df replied, The main thing I noted he
>has a partition for lin4win (sp) and I wonder if that is what happens when
>installing over windows option ??
>
>He tried doing a rpm -e staroffice and got an error.
>
>Is there anyway to remove the whole install and start over ??
>
>Any help appreciated as I do not use Mandrake but RedHat.
>
>Warren
>---
>              * |     Warren Hrach, San Diego, CA 92107       | *
>              * | [EMAIL PROTECTED] Linux & BBBS on an AMD K5 | *
>              * |          BBS at (619}224-4878               | *

>Go to http://www.mandrakestore.com

TIA,
'd'
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>