There was a posting on  alt.prophecies.nostradamus from  Xinoehpoel on
8-31-2001.

Quote:
"Something is going to happen tomorrow. This is a witness against everyone on
this newsgroup. I hate this newsgroup, and everyone on it sucks. REPENT! You
are all evil liars! Do not be so evil, and be holy. You are going to get me
killed because of the truth of my mouth. I am not telling you what is going
to happen until it does, because an EVIL and adulterous generation seeks for
a sign."

A followup posting was made on 9-4-2001.

"Wait 7 days, and then maybe I'll answer this post. You see, I am going away
in seven days, and you will not hear from me again."

That puts the date 9-11-2001.

Reference :

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&th=54ab4d241c34e0cc