On Wed, 12 Sep 2001 01:55:01 -0500, Tom Brinkman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> On Wednesday 12 September 2001 12:47 am, Sridhar Dhanapalan escribió:
>
> > To a large proportion of the world's population, the United States of
> > America _IS_ a monster. While I most certainly don't condone the
> > attacks, I was not surprised by them either. Americans seem to have
> > been brainwashed into believing that they are the world's saviour.
> > This is simply a lie.
>
> Sridhar Dhanapalan, so what's your country's claim to fame.. ?

We have kangaroos and koalas :-)

>   Proud of it ?

Yep, they're cute 'n cuddly :-)

>    It's the easiest thing in the world to condemn the USA, been going
> on before you or I were born.  I believe you're just jealous

Jealous of what? Please read my other posts in the thread before you condemn me.

>   I do believe you're right in thinking the USA shouldn't try to be the
> planets cops tho.

I was obviously overgeneralising on the "brainwashed" part, but there still is
some truth to that statement.

Read my words here carefully. I said "To a large proportion of the world's
population, the United States of America _IS_ a monster." I didn't say that _I_
believe in that statement. However, millions of people worldwide do believe it.
There are plenty of rational (for them) reasons to do so, and I have covered a
few of these in other posts in this thread.

--
Sridhar Dhanapalan.
                -- Jeremy S. Anderson