On Wednesday 12 September 2001 00:20, you had thoughts to the concept of:
> this is only a start people, there is more to come...
>
> but yes these bastards made the wronb bear angry
>
> and they will pay, be sure of that
>
> i know we should not toss our morals aside....

> but for the safety of democracy... we might have to

Nope, the moral high ground MUST be where a battle is fought from, other wise
the winner of the military battle will have lost what the war was over. we do
not have to fight for God, or Democracy, we DO have to fight for the right to
live.

lets be honest tho, we in the USA do NOT have democracy, heck it does not
even qualify as a republic democracy, our President was appointed by the
court. His Father was head of the CIA during VietNam (ever see Air America
with Mel Gibson?, research Southern Air, (still in existance and flying C130
to So. America from Miami) Flying Tigers (merged with Fed-Ex to create fed-ex
air),  Evergreen air, and see where they got thier money to buy the planes
and insurance) and might well be one of the people the world court would like
to try for crimes against humanity, maybe even one of the reasons the US will
not sign the treaty.

If we ever do get democracy again, I might calm down.