I have any problems with starting X-windows since I have restart my
compute.
I working with the Mandrake linux v.8.00. During starting my system
again Linux fixed any bugs which were made by shutting the system down.
Then starts the Xserver and breaking down. The system opens the console
prompt.

INIT switching to runlevel:3
INIT sending processes to TERM

When I log in and type startx the system tells me this text above.

successfully loaded NV driver RIVA GLX Version=1.2
-FontTransSocketUNIXConnect: Can't connect: errno=2
failed to set default font path 'unix/:-1'
Fatal server error:
Could not oen default font 'fixed'
pleas send the full server output, no just the last message.

XIO:fatal 10 error 104 (connection reset by peer) on X server ":0.0"
after 0
requests (0 known processed) with 0 event

I don't know how I can start X-windows.
Please for Help and sorry for my English!

I have a intel440bx motherboard
RIVA TNT2 graphic device
Celeron 400 processor

Seba