my first thought was that they had played a "little too much" with M$flight
sim, since when I get bored with it I too fly into the wtc to crash and get
out of the game. a few too many hours with M$ Flight sim, and they would not
have that much trouble spotting the target and knowing how to fly (not land
or takeoff mind you) a passenger Jet.
> >   I disagree. People hate us because we are successful. (microsoft comes
> > to mind)

 My thoughts are that the US needs to
> > obliterate a few countries to get the point across that we will not
> > tolerate this type behavior against ourselves or our allies. (assuming we
> > actually have any)

and that sure did end the problem with Iraq didn't it? no? you mean Ben-Laden
is mad that we did not get out of Sudi-Arabia after we wooped ass on Iraq
(and isn't it intersting that IRQ problems have the same constanates and
IRaQ? and most the hardware problem I run inot are cuased by IRQs? is
co-inky-dink? I think not.