Strange, it's always worked for me. You did save the mixer settings as root (NOT
as a user), didn't you?

Failing that, create a shell script with the line "aumix -L" in it and put it in
your KDE autostart folder.

On Tue, 11 Sep 2001 10:07:19 -0400 (EDT), "Robt. Miller" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
>  That doesn't seem to work. Keep in mind I'm new and may be doing something
stupid. I've tried from Konsole

--
Sridhar Dhanapalan.
                -- Jeremy S. Anderson