Went to web site, could not find version of g-wrap you
sited. More important, when I tried to dounload i386
version, nothing happened. Downloads reports and
initial time elapsed of about 15 seconds and either
quits or simply sits there without making any
progress.

This problem is what prompted me to attempt gz version
of gnuCash in the first place.