Hi all, I have finally come very close to getting an HP 712c deskjet printer
working with my linux computer by using Samba.  The HP is connected to a
windows box as a local printer. I can send a print command from Kmail and it
will print most of the header and then fail. Windows ctrl-alt-del tells me it
is a rundll32 error or something to that effect.  It is strange that it would
start the printing, in color no less, and then crash on me. Any ideas or
other info needed for help?  TIA
--
Dennis M. registered Linux user # 180842