To provide a quick update here.

There appears to be something that basically is GroupWare.

http://freshmeat.net/projects/iserverd/

There's a link there to the webpage where to download them.  They have
RPMs, but they appear to be source RPMs.  You'll need PostGreSQL
installed.  I didn't have it installed, but I downloaded the MDK RPMs
from my local Linux FTP server.

[root@r2d2 installed]# ls -a postgresql-*
postgresql-7.0.3-12mdk.i586.rpm
postgresql-python-7.0.3-12mdk.i586.rpm
postgresql-devel-7.0.3-12mdk.i586.rpm
postgresql-server-7.0.3-12mdk.i586.rpm
postgresql-jdbc-7.0.3-12mdk.i586.rpm
postgresql-tcl-7.0.3-12mdk.i586.rpm
postgresql-odbc-7.0.3-12mdk.i586.rpm
postgresql-test-7.0.3-12mdk.i586.rpm
postgresql-perl-7.0.3-12mdk.i586.rpm
postgresql-tk-7.0.3-12mdk.i586.rpm

Those are the ones I installed.

Hope that helps you a little.

I have the PostGreSQL stuff installed, but haven't had time to install
or configure the IServerD (ISD) yet.
tdh

--
T. Holmes
-----------------

Uptime:
  3:22pm  up 6 days,  7:08,  6 users,  load average: 0.14, 0.04, 0.01
| What about a "Groupware" app like the one that ICQ used to make
| available to businesses?  Is that made for *NIX?  I was thinking about
| this a while ago, and then got to busy to ask the list.
|
| Maybe I'll send a message to the LICQ list as well to see what they know
| about it.
| tdh
|
| --
| T. Holmes
| -----------------
| UNIXTECHS.org
| [EMAIL PROTECTED]
| -----------------
| "Real Men Use Vi!"
|
| Uptime:
|   --------------------------------------------------------------------
|  11:49am  up 6 days,  3:35,  6 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00
|   --------------------------------------------------------------------
| | Does anyone know of a linux-based ICQ-type system that I can install and run
| | on an intranet (ie; only in-house) ? I was able to download and try out the
| | intranet version of ICQ, which worked fine, until I dumped NT4. Now having
| | only Linux-based servers, I'm trying to get everything else back to normal as
| | well.
| |
| | Thanks in advance
| |