I've been toying with the idea of installing 8.1, but I don't have an
available testbed right now.  My workstation is too important,
especially now, for me to install the beta, and my two other testbeds
are in use right now.

But I did find a page that had some links to NTP servers.

http://www.eecis.udel.edu/~mills/ntp/servers.htm

Check that out.
tdh

--
T. Holmes
-----------------
| On Monday 17 September 2001 21:42, Tim Holmes wrote:
| > Does anybody know where to find a list of other NTP servers?  I used to
| > know a few of them off the top of my head, and now I don't remember
| > their names any more.
| > tdh
|

| Try a Mandrake Install of 8.1 Beta 3--Beaucoup servers listed there.
|
| Civileme
|
| There is also a site of them, but I forget where.
|
| Want to buy your Pack or Services from MandrakeSoft?
| Go to http://www.mandrakestore.com

  3:56pm  up 23:34,  6 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00