You would definitely notice some difference, if Ximian were installed.
For one thing, when you login the first time there is a setup screen.
Until Ximian, I was still just flirting with GNOME and flipping back and
forth from KDE. Now I haven't used KDE at all in over a week. I did the
automatic install from the Ximian site and it went smooth. Took 9 hours,
but was well worth the wait.

ShalomOut
   Chal

Elder PCUSA
Registered Linux user #217118

Why did the Lord give us so much quickness of movement unless it was to
avoid responsibility with?