On Saturday 22 September 2001 10:40, Michel Clasquin wrote:
> I can see KDE 2.2.1 files just lying there in the cooker, waiting for me,
> but they don't seem to be showing up at kde.org
>
> Which leads me to think that with the code freeze over at mdk, it might be
> better to wait this one out. Comments?

You know that the ones in cooker are built for 8.1 and its libraries.

The ones at kde.org will be built for 7.2 and 8.0, at least two weeks from
now.

And of course, some objectionable things will have been removed.  We tire of
passing on other people's bugs unless someone really wants them.

Civileme