Frank McKenna wrote:

> Thanks but I just checked and these messages are supposed to be
> going out in plain text.  If these are going out in HTML format
> then I am sorry but I am not sure where else to change my settings

you must have found it. this is 'text/plain'

> Please find below a copy of my original message:
>
> I have burned the second CD for mandrake 8 but the DVD player will not

can not help you on that one. no dvd.

i just looked over latest from lm list, did not note a responce to
your html. just you and me in this thread.

do what ever you did to em you sent me and send with
 'subject: [text test]' and 'testing mail server configs' in body.

if you can 'expand headers', look at your reply header.
you should see someting similar to,

this is from your html page,

tc,hago.

.