And it should have been obvious to me, lol, but it wasn't.  I kept wondering why I
could download something when I was root, but couldn't as a user.  (I thought the
runlime script would INSTALL it, not just run a JAVA applet.)

After a few tries, it dawned on me, "DOH  You don't have permissions to the
download directory!"

So I thought I'd share that with the list before somebody made the same silly
mistake! :0)
tdh

--
T. Holmes

Uptime:
 3:32AM  up 5 days, 14:34, 2 users, load averages: 0.02, 0.01, 0.00