Dear All, I went through this last week because of Netscape. I have LM8 just reinstalled got everything tweaked and last I decided to add the VNC rpms, because after reading about how you can share internet connections cross-platform with it I thought that it sounded great. Today when I booted up and it got to the VNC server on the boot text screen it would just hang. I have to reboot every time now and cannot get past that. How may I get into Linux and undo the VNC rpms so that I do not have to reinstall? I really do not wish to reinstall since I have to find new printer drivers each time and tweak for days.

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Marcia