For something like that, you'd have to set up a custom cron job to do that.  Just the
basic configs for fetchmail won't let you do something like that.

So you'd have to set up a cron, saying, on certain days, between the hours of __ and __
run fetchmail, then run it at __ on the weekends.  It's been a while since I've set up
a cron, so I'm not sure how to go about it.  Check the docs, and I'm sure there are
people on the list that are proficient with setting up a cron job.
tdh

--
T. Holmes

Uptime:
10:04PM  up 8 days,  9:06, 3 users, load averages: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00