Totally correct, as do the rates that you describe, except it's kBps on
both.  My cable, and I'll just go out on a limb and guess you have cable,
is nearly exactly that rate down, but only 35KB/s up, and I hate it.

I understand that there are several cracks available to beat this, but
I've not been too excited about beating up my cable modem.  If it ain't
broke... don't fix it :)