michael wrote:

> does anyone have any cheat codes for chromium???
> what is the highest score you have gotten?
> --
> ^-m-^

Haven't you heard? Chromium's design philosophy is that few survive beyond the
first 5 mins! <grin>

Don't remember my score, but 3rd level is about as far as I get. (hate those
swarming bubble thingys!) ;-)

Nice looking/sounding game though. I love putting some Metallica or early Def
Lepard in the CD and using it for the soundtrack! ;-)

--

                                                                 /\
                                                             Dark><Lord