Hi everyone,

I know this may be off topic, but any ideas or help with this would be
very useful!

Is there any possibility of trying to recover data from my corrupted
drive?
The drive is a portable 20Gb Amacom 'flip disk', that apparently has a
Toshiba hard drive installed.  It has USB connectivity & is configured
for
PC (although I used it on a mac & it contains about 15Gb of data from a
mac).  I have already returned it to Amacom but besides saying that the
'FAT' (file allocation table?) was corrupted, they couldn't do anything
with
it.

Many thanks in advance!
Dech