>snort-users mailing list as the majordomo at sourceforge keeps trying to
>relay to "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" and kicking my messages back because it can't
>reach that e-mail address.  Is there some configuration that I must do to
>Postfix/sendmail to get an actual routable address to show up there?

You need to edit /etc/postfix/main.cf and look for the spot where you can
change the

myorigin

parameter. Edit that to what you need it to be. E.g. I have changed that to

myorigin=nlpagan.net

Then save the file and do a

postfix reload

to make postfix pick up the change. That should do it.
Good luck.
Paul

--
Imagination is the weapon in the war against reality

http://nlpagan.net - Registered Linux User 174403
Linux Mandrake 8.0 - Sylpheed 0.6.3
Open Source, Open Minds. Linux.