No probs, glad to have been of assistance..

rgds

Frank

|To correct all M$ Windows(tm) problems, only one     |
|small command is necessary:                          |
|                                                     |
|format C:                                            |
|                                                     |
|(then press y.) Bingo! Your windows(tm) computer is  |
|now secure, stable, and everybit as useful. :-)      |
|         REGISTERED LINUX USER NUMBER 218317         |
|             http://linux-mandrake.com               |
|A Shop of Perth Business's for Perth Customers:      |
|           http://www.gshop.com.au                   |
|For Australian e-business companies that collect     |
|payment from anyone, anytime and anywhere.           |
|           http://www.e-pay.net.au                   |
|         http://networkpaymentsolutions.com          |