You should run "./configure --help" to get the configure options before actually
configuring. Look for an option to specify where wxWindows is installed, than
add it to "./configure". Also, make sure that wx-config is in your path.

--
Sridhar Dhanapalan

"I wrote code that works. I didn't test it, but the discussion is closed. It
might have syntactic problems, but it does work. Better than any kernel
extension ever would. End of story." -- Linus Torvalds