At 15:51 23.10.2001 -0700, you wrote:
>On Tuesday 23 October 2001 02:42 pm, you wrote:
> > hi ppl
> >

> > i have lm 8.1 and cdrecord version 1.10
> > i just tried to burn an audio cd (mp3 files converted to
> > wav) with eroaster and upon clicking the "burn" button i
> > got this :
> >
> > scsidev: '0,0,0'
> > scsibus: 0 target: 0 lun: 0
> > Linux sg driver version: 3.1.20
> > Cdrecord 1.10 (i586-mandrake-linux-gnu) Copyright (C)
> > 1995-2001 Jörg Schilling TOC Type: 0 = CD-DA
> > Using libscg version 'schily-0.5'
> > atapi: 1
> > Device type    : Removable CD-ROM
> > Version        : 0
> > Response Format: 1
> > Vendor_info    : 'RICOH   '
> > Identifikation : 'CD-R/RW MP7080A '
> > Revision       : '1.30'
>Have you tried any of the other ones? I used gnome-toaster
>last night to burn a couple of iso's and they burnt
>well...'just like mom's' ;-)

hi michael

i tried x cd-roast - but since it uses cdrecord as well it didnt work.
after that i tried to burn my wav files via command line - not setting the
-dao option and thus burning in TAO mode.
this worked - but i would have liked to burn DAO over a nice gui....

does gnome-toaster use another program than cdrecord ?

--quay