i think he means not in sending or composing, but in reading.  in my reader
window i can only get subject sender date.

the point though seems to be to enable one to get rid of "spam" by seeing
whom it is to.  if so why not create a mail filter that moves mail not to you
into a spam folder.

for example my mail is first filtered by who it is to (which email addy) then
into folders for each mail list i am on, then then mail with certain from
names is deleted.  while the reader doesn't show a 'to' line the filters
certainly can.

On Wednesday 24 October 2001 23:22, you spoke unto me thusly:

--
"There are 3 kinds of people: those who can count and those who can't."

shane
registered linux user #101606 @ http://counter.li.org/
http://www.mystic-light.net/personal/
Proud to be a DMOZ editor since 10-98