My guess is that this uses the latest flash player.  The latest one
Macromedia has released for GNU/Linux doesn't have the functionality of
the latest they've released for other platforms.  That's proprietary
software for you...  I'm not sure when the next plugin for Linux is
coming out.  Why don't we write and ask?

-Paul Rodríguez