On November 2, 2001 04:35 am, Robert MacLean wrote:
> Hi
>
> does anyone know if it is possible to use terminal services from m8.1?
> either through wine, or another method?

> Robert MacLean

I've seen some TS clients for X but they were commercial.

However, a new app launch scolled by on my news ticker that might get you
closer and it's called "xwinx".  It runs on the Win32 desktop and sends
screen updates straight to your X server.  It's appeal seems to be that it's
just an app that sends updates, no client or additional servers required.

Richie