On Thu, 01 Nov 2001 10:46, Miark wrote:
|  I like running KDE's news ticker, but when I click an article,
| Konqueror does _not_ open with the article. I can drag a news article to
| an already-open Konqueror window, but I'd like to get this working
| correctly.
|
|  Any ideas?
|
|  Thanks,
|  Miark

Miark, you could try editing the file association for a news file in KDE
Control Center > File Browsing > File Associations > message > news.  Add
the Konqueror application to the top of the list in "Application
Preference Order".  I don't use any news thingies so I'm not sure if you
can even view them in konqueror.  HTH.

skinky
--
But what ... is it good for?
(Engineer at the Advanced Computing Systems Division of IBM, 1968,