Hi,

No doubt. Usually if you have no bottleneck limitations, when you up the
MGHz with the same architecture you get better speed of program
execution. AMD apparently has better architecture and they are planning
to introduce products working at higher speed. They were planning to
move to copper technology, intel has already done that but I have not
heard that AMD has done so yet. I expect that when AMD uses copper
technology, like intel, the advantage of their superior architecture
will become obvious again. AMD will clobber intel (if AMD survives till
then).