On Sunday 04 November 2001 01:18, Dennis Myers wrote:
> I'm getting a message that says " unable to collect mail, out of space?" .
> Does anyone know what could be the cause of this?  TIA for any help.

Could be you are out of space...   :)

Seriously though... I did find my log files were growing rather large because
the logrotate utility was not running. It should run once a day by cron, but
in my case for some reason the syslog was defined in the /etc/logrotate.conf
file twice causing logrotate to bomb out, with the result being huge log
files.