I have installed XFree86-devel and that part is ok,  now I get some strange error:
" checking for Qt... configure: error: Qt (>= 1.42 and < 2.0) (headers and libraries) not found."

How come it can't find qt, I have qt-1.44 installed.

Michael D. Viron wrote:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]">
First, please try using larger fonts -- the below font is very difficult to
read as it is 6pt or less.

Make sure that you have XFree86-devel installed--if it isn't, it will not
find the XFree86 header files.

Michael