sorry, jpilot was a "plug and play" for me, left everything the way i found
it and hit the button when it said, all done.  wait i take it back, i did
speed up the transfer rate, but the dev entry is blank for me, just works.

On Saturday 03 November 2001 19:46, you spoke unto me thusly:

--
Wherever you go, there you are.

shane
registered linux user #101606 @ http://counter.li.org/