Ng> Hi Buddies!

Ng> I have a problem.... I have an external modem that LM 8.1 recognized it very well
and also configured it.

Ng> When I run Kppp, the daemon starts and I am connected... but when I open any
browser, I cannot surf on any site... I open LICQ and it doesnt connect online

Ng> I do not know what else do

Ng> Thanks

Ng> Bytes

I guess you have a dns problem. Writing your isp's DNS servers' ips to
/etc/resolv.conf most probably will solve the problem.

say if they are 1.2.3.4  and 1.2.3.5  then write to resolv.conf

nameserver 1.2.3.4
nameserver 1.2.3.5

You can get these numbers from your isp, or if you have windows, use
winipcfg (write it at start --> run ) and note the DNS servers.

 Onur Kucuk