Carl Lafferty wrote:

> I suppose the system reflects the personality tho Mr. Hall :)

Hardee-har-har... ;-)

Seriously though, I've got it fixed! I followed the tip on the list from one
of the other users and changed my /etc/resolv.conf file and bingo! It was:

-----------------------------

# search setel.com
search  setel.com
# nameserver 192.168.0.2
nameserver 192.168.0.1

# ppp temp entry

------------------------------

and I changed it to:

# search setel.com
search  setel.com
# nameserver 192.168.0.2
nameserver 63.70.180.2
nameserver 63.70.180.3

# ppp temp entry

So hurrah! ;-)

PS ---> WHICH <--- personality do you think is being reflected in my setup?

<snicker>

--

                                                                       /\
                                                                   Dark><Lord