On Sat, 17 Nov 2001 13:14:21 +1100
Neville Cobb <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Does any one know what the long term plan is for Netscape 4.series,
> 6.series and mozilla. Will Netscape 6.series replace the 4.series on
> Mndrake some day?
>
> Nev

Most web pages are still designed with only IE and Netscape 4 in mind. Until
this situation improves, we will need Netscape 4. Red Hat announced some months
ago that they will make Mozilla their default browser once it has reached a very
usable state. I'm sure that Mandrake and other distros will do likewise.

--
Sridhar Dhanapalan

        The Information Revolution will be fought on the command line.