Thanks!

Actually, I found the site and some others that were helpful and now I have
it up and running on my local network as well as over the net. It works
pretty good for what I need it for.

All I had to do was edit one line and I was up and going. Oh, yeah, had to
change the router to allow outside entry. Not too difficult.

Again, thanks.

Steve