Hi,
        I have the opportunity to deliver a presentation (probably StarOffice
presentation method) on the linux operating system. What I would like from
the list is some information on linux facts .......more to point, some
instances of successful implementation in industry and institutions such as
small to medium community colleges. Cost benefits, installation and training
issues shouldn't be missed.

Now that I have my laptop fully functional I will be using Mandrake to
showcase Mandrake.

If anyone has done a similar presentation and has some tips, I'm all ears.

Please note, I'll be delivering to a group that is referred to as a
Technology Advisory Committee that has been thoroughly indoctrinated in MS.

Presentation length is approximately 20 minutes.

I have no problem putting together the presentation, I just need the backup
facts.

Thanks for this and all previous that got me this far,

Bill W.

ps...is it true that MS uses linux to run its msn mail server?