I can't remember, but doesn't the wget command get the HTML and the images?  Or
there's an option to tell it to do so?

I stopped using it since it was so darn slow, but maybe somebody else can answer that
question.

man wget
wget --help

tdh

  T. Holmes  |  UNIXTECHS.org  |  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  |  UIN:  17021091
 | Hi...
 |   i want to save a html page, but when I did it with Konqueror... it only
 | saved the text, and i need the images... I mean i need the page like in the
 | internet but off-line... How do I do that with konqueror or any app??
 |
 | thanks
 | --
 | Usuario Registrado
 | de Linux #232544
 |
 | Want to buy your Pack or Services from MandrakeSoft?
 | Go to http://www.mandrakestore.com

  1:59PM  up 25 days,  2:39, 1 user, load averages: 0.01, 0.03, 0.00