Dear All,

I have recently installed Linux-mandrake 8.1. I have an Epson Stylus Color
printer which worked fine with cups in 7.2 and after a fix from Till worked
eventually in 8. I thought it was going to work great in 8.1. It worked at
first and then decided to not work on its own. It first started to spit out
paper with colorful code, then blank pages, and now it just does not print at
all. It just queues up jobs that never go anywhere. I went to Mandrake Forum
and found out that this is a problem for many and there have been no answers
provided there. Does anyone have any ideas how to fix this? Should I forget
cups and try a different printing system? I even purchased turboprint which
does not work either. Any help here will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Marcia