Dear Civileme,

I originally chose cups with gimp print for Epson Stylus Color. Then I
reinstalled and chose cups but with the lpr spooler and the same things
happened again. I, also, changed drivers many times through webmin and the
problems did not improve. Finally I got rid of cups and went to lpd and still
nothing works. I am truly stumped. In most cases the printer would work for
test pages and printouts in the beginning then as soon as I made any
changes with the settings or added a printer then all jobs would get queued
and never print.  I hope to resolve this issue soon. I am certainly a newbie
but had my printer working well with 7, 7.2, 8(eventually after a fix from
Till) and now I hope to have it work well in 8.1. Thanks for your help.

Sincerely,

Marcia