Hi,

I just begin to learn Linux, so my question may be very stupid.
I just set up a Mandrake Linux 8.1 on my computer. I try to use FTP to
connect to my linux server, it has no problem when the computer is in the
same LAN. However, when I route outside the LAN and connect it from the
Internet, the FTP server will not be able to list the files in the
directory. I can still login with the user name and password, but it will
stuck at LIST command. Can anyone tell me how to solve this problem? Thank
you!

Sincerely,

Dan