I know many people on the list are using the staroffice beta, so I'll ask
here because I haven't set up to participate in the news group specific to
this.

When I attempt to install, the directory into which it's writing grows to
2.2GB then it fails always on a file called ladder.wmf

The installer assumes the disk is full, but it's at less than 40% used and
none of the other disks are much higher.  I am guessing that one of the
download files must be corrupt, but which one is the question?  Does anyone
have any other insights or know how to look inside these .bin files to see
which one might be screwed up (if indeed that's the problem)?

thanks in advance

/Brian